Artificial Intelligence Engineer
Be a part of the most exciting company in using data and decision science. This position is responsible for developing solutions to increase revenue and margin by utilizing Predictive Modeling, Segmentation and Machine Learning methods.
In addition, this position will be providing thought leadership in advanced analytic projects and solutions. The candidate should think strategically about the data and be willing to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment without compromising the quality of work. The candidate will need to champion and drive projects from inception to delivery by working with other business partners.
- Collaborate with, developers, security traders and other members of the research team to develop new and improve existing algorithms that optimize capital markets performance.
- Utilize combination of statistical analysis, data mining and deep learning techniques to improve system development and research effectiveness
- Apply leading-edge machine learning techniques to large financial data sets and optimize quantitative research performance
- Data Exploratory Analysis.
- Lead the development of new Predictive models working with internal stakeholders from gathering requirements to delivery.
- Perform data mining by applying machine learning and supervised learning algorithms.
- Support advanced analytical and data mining efforts which could include but not limited to clustering, segmentation, logistic and multivariate regression, decision/CART trees, neural networks, time-series analysis, sentiment analysis, topic modeling, and Bayesian analysis
- Visualize, interpret, report, and communicate data findings creatively in a various formats and audiences using Tableau, ggplot.
- Integrate with cloud based web technologies via web services API.
- Think creatively and work well both as part of a team and as an individual contributor.
- Responsible for defining the structures of solutions and architectures to address client business problems.
- The data scientist understands client needs and business constraints.
- Works in levels of abstraction and applies industry knowledge, and leverages appropriate business elements, machine learning and information technology to address those needs. .
- Bachelor Degree in Machine Learning, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related quantitative disciplines, with a minimum of five years of relevant experience (Bachelor’s required, Master’s or PhD’s preferred)
- Expert in analytical tools like R, SAS, SQL.
- Have hands-on experience developing predictive models using analytical methods such as regression, decision trees, support vector machines, Random Forests, Neural Networks.
- Have hands-on experience using relational database management systems (Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server, DB2 etc.)
- Hands on experience in Java, Hadoop, HIVE, Scala, Apache Spark and MLLib – to include developing Machine Learning Algorithms in Spark MLLib and building real time models preferably in Spark MLLib.
- Expertise in visualization tools like Tableau, ggplot is a plus.
- Expertise in Python, Linux is a plus.
- Exceptional ability to communicate and present findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
At our amazing office building in Maadi, you will find the perfect place to work with the best talents in the market.
We offer unique benefits:
For your convenience
- Flexible hours .
- Corporate Mobile line for customer interfacing employees.
- Parking facility available for free or at discounted rates.
- Relaxed dress code
For your finances
- Special discounts and credit card facility.
- Social insurance, and retirement plan .
- Performance bonus.
For your health & family
- Private health insurance with full coverage.
- Discounted gym memberships.
For your Growth
- Training program for each employee.
- Team building activities.
- Open door policy, we listen to you carefully.
- Premium tools and online subscriptions.
- Exclusive library of the latest books from Amazon.
At INTDV we’re changing the way people work! , and having a ton of experience along the way. If you believe you have the right skills and want to learn more in a year than most will learn in a decade, you should Apply.