We are looking for an outstanding Full-Stack Developer to be responsible for building up our web applications products with experience in PHP(Linux, Apache, MySQL, Laravel, VUEJS), .NET(Core, SQL Server, Entity Framework, Angular 4+) or MEAN (MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS, Node.js, React) Or .NET which contain all the technologies required to set up a complete web application all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the web pages to layout and function.
You will work in a cross functional environment with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle. In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills. If you also have experience in Agile frameworks and modern coding languages . Your goal will be to build efficient systems that serve user needs write “clean” and flawless code to produce fully functional software applications according to requirements.
You will also learn new technologies all the way.
- Translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application.
- Own, plan, and perform advanced activities to ensure high performance and continuous improvement of solutions; including code optimization, code re-use, and refactoring.
- Responsible for taking architecture decisions aligned with business value in order to satisfy all architectural aspects, including extensibility, scalability, decoupling, maintainability, and security.
- Apply and guide other developers with best practices for code design, code quality, and coding standards. Perform code reviews.
- Handle Improve and manage team DevOps.
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies. Continuously evaluate and promote the use of new tools, techniques, frameworks, and platforms.
- Maintain and set standard according to the latest technology trends and development tools.
- Participate in team activities, educational activities and technical blog.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science disciplines.
- 7 years of experience
- Experience of the following is highly desired: Web development frameworks, UI design, database design, mobile applications, micro-services, and cloud computing frameworks (AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform, etc.).
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle & agile d cloud computing frameworks (AWS, Microsoft
- Server, network, and hosting environment
- Relational and non-relational databases
- How to interact with APIs, and the external world and data migration.
- User interface and user experience
- Security concerns throughout the program
- Solid understanding of OOP and MVC concepts
- Experience in integration with 3rd party systems
- Solid understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, and change control tools such as TFS or Jira
- Strong front end and server-side development skills
- Experience of the following is highly desired: Web development frameworks, UI design, database design, mobile applications and micro-services