Senior Software Quality Control Engineer
- Execute testsuites. Perform exploratory, smoke, regression, performance/load, integration, end-to-end, deployment, and acceptance testing.
- Analyze and document test results. Files defects, elaborating on expected and identified behaviour, and identifying the area/cause of defect
- Create test plans, reviews/tests requirements, and creates functional/non-functional tests.
- Create/update automated tests as required. Maintain the automated testsuite.
- Validate and verify resolved defects.
- Coach junior QC engineers.
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies. Continuously evaluate and promote the use of new tools, techniques, frameworks, and platforms.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science disciplines.
- (3:5) Years of experience. Experience in testing the following is highly desired: Web Applications, Database, Mobile Apps, backend REST APIs, performance/load testing.
- Formal education or a recognized certification in testing (e.g. ITI Software testing track, ISTQB, etc.)
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Being highly disciplined, organized, and having an eye for detail.
- Experience in one or more of the following tools: Selenium, Appium, SoapUI, or Jmeter.
- Prior experience in testing automation.
- understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, and change control tools such as Jira.
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Self-driven and proactive spirit.
- High communication and critical thinking skills.
At our amazing office building in Maadi, you will find the perfect place to work with the best talents in the market.
We offer unique benefits:
For your convenience
- Flexible hours .
- Corporate Mobile line for customer interfacing employees.
- Parking facility available for free or at discounted rates.
- Relaxed dress code
For your finances
- Special discounts and credit card facility.
- Social insurance, and retirement plan .
- Performance bonus.
For your health & family
- Private health insurance with full coverage.
- Discounted gym memberships.
For your Growth
- Training program for each employee.
- Team building activities.
- Open door policy, we listen to you carefully.
- Premium tools and online subscriptions.
- Exclusive library of the latest books from Amazon.
At Integrated Development we’re changing the way people work! , and having a ton of experience along the way. If you believe you have the right skills and want to learn more in a year than most will learn in a decade, you should Apply.