We are looking for:
We are looking for an AI Chatbot implementer with the right mix of logic, problem-solving, and analytical skills. Interested in developing scripts for a world-class chatbot that helps millions of users each month? Can you research how to assist users across categories and seamlessly transition from an expert mechanic to a physician’s assistant and a paralegal? Are you up on the latest trends and aware that chatbots represent the next paradigm shift in tech? Sound like your dream job? We’d love to hear from you! Please provide a cover letter with your application.
As a bot implementer, you will:
- Draft content for our AI chatbot and define an efficient process for identifying targeted follow-up questions based on keywords
- Define and develop the conversational patterns, language, dialogue, and overall personality of our bots.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and engage with customers and clients to understand requirements.
- Work with analytics, product, and engineering teams to maximize conversions while ensuring a great user experience
- Refine the voice and tone for the bots through analysis of the current state, continuous improvement, and expansion of responses
- Work closely with our product team to improve the conversational interaction of our bots
- Help shape our Conversation Design process and documentation methods to support the testing and development of conversational functionality
- Maintain attention to detail and accuracy in all tasks
- Develop a deep understanding of customer personas, keeping their needs at the forefront of your UX design to create highly personalized experiences that drive customer confidence and product engagement.
- Iterating and testing your interactive design prototypes to perfect conversation experiences.
- Work closely with our development team to improve the conversational flow.
- Collaborate with translators to deliver experiences in multiple languages
- Learn, practice, design and develop an innovative Natural Language Interaction design techniques and methodologies
- Design and implement domain-specific data elements that will be used/communicated between different conversation experiences
- Develop a deep understanding of our chatbot functionality, our client and partner needs, and how our bots add value to these relationships
- 4+ years of user experience design experience, creative writing, and linguistics.
- Experience working with NLU/NLP systems such as IBM Watson Conversation, Google DialogFlow, api.ai, or Microsoft LUIS.
- Excellent copywriting skills - be able to write concise and digestible copy.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Technically competent in creating User Flow diagrams and be open to learning to new UX documentation and prototyping tools specific for interactive conversation design.
- Customer-first mentality with a collaborative design approach and positive attitude.
- Hands-on work ethic, with the ability to adapt to rapidly prototype and adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain enthusiasm, energy, and focus on a variety of circumstances.
- A consumer of new technology and a keen interest to explore emerging trends.
- Experience with interactive storytelling.
- Experience with any or all of the following: IBM Watson Conversation Services, Intent Classification, Entity Recognition, Google Cloud Conversation / DialogFlow / API.AI, Microsoft Bot Framework, Amazon Alexa Skills, Emotion/ Sentiment analysis.