Senior Software Engineer- PHP
We are looking for a passionate PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running. A PHP Developer writes beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways. You will be a part of an agile full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing, launching adopting the latest state of the art technologies and concepts for a world class standard.
- Write clean, well documented code and own the detailed design of all application modules including frontend, backend, and systems integration.
- Write unit tests and fix defects to ensure code quality.
- Apply and guide other developers with best practices for code design, code quality, and coding standards. perform code reviews and peer reviews.
- Taking care of code documentations and unification according to the guidelines
- Own, plan, and perform advanced activities to ensure high performance and continuous improvement of solutions; including code optimization, code re-use, and refactoring.
- Responsible for taking architecture decisions aligned with business value in order to satisfy all architectural aspects, including extensibility, scalability, decoupling, maintainability, and security.
- Handle Improve and manage team DevOps.
- Research, learn, assess and adopt the latest technologies
- Become the go-to person for all technical, evaluation, and design decisions.
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies. Continuously evaluate and promote the use of new tools, techniques, frameworks, and platforms.
- Collaborate with other teams and project managers for a better team work.
- Participate in your technical blog, open source contributions, automation projects, tech talks and technical team activities.
- Bachelor Degree of Computer Engineering or Computer science or equivalent
- 6+ years of back end web development experience
- Understanding of both Agile and water fall project management approaches and familiarity with project management tools.
- Strong knowledge of OOP, PHP MVC frameworks, such as Laravel, and related technology stack
- Solving complex performance problems, architectural challenges, and security exploits is a must
- Experience leading Enterprise Web technical projects independently.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Understanding of MVC and design patterns.
- Understanding of open source projects like Wordpress, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, Magento
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience with collaboration tools, GIT, Jira or TFS, Linux environment,
- Experience in common third-party APIs and integrations (Google Maps, Facebook, Payment gateways etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Continues integration and unit testing are highly preferred
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
At our amazing office building in Maadi, you will find the perfect place to work with the best talents in the market.
We offer unique benefits:
For your convenience
- Flexible hours .
- Corporate Mobile line for customer interfacing employees.
- Parking facility available for free or at discounted rates.
- Relaxed dress code
For your finances
- Special discounts and credit card facility.
- Social insurance, and retirement plan .
- Performance bonus.
For your health & family
- Private health insurance with full coverage.
- Discounted gym memberships.
For your Growth
- Training program for each employee.
- Team building activities.
- Open door policy, we listen to you carefully.
- Premium tools and online subscriptions.
- Exclusive library of the latest books from Amazon.
At Integrated Development we’re changing the way people work! , and having a ton of experience along the way. If you believe you have the right skills and want to learn more in a year than most will learn in a decade, you should Apply.