- Liaise with other Management Team members to formulate a market-driven strategic perspective in organization goal setting, offerings, decision making and ensuring the overall health.
- Follow up on organizational alignment with marketing strategies
- Prepare and implement an annual marketing plan that adheres to the marketing strategy
- Drive market research and intelligence to identify market and product opportunities and challenges
- Use competitive analysis to advise on product features, roadmap, and positioning
- Ensure consistency in desired corporate image and visibility within the organization as well as target markets through the design and implementation of successful MarCom and branding initiatives
- Manage and build brand awareness, positioning, and messaging through online and offline PR plan
- Manage Integrated Development participation and presence at a variety of events
- Develop and oversee marketing budget in line with the marketing plan and goal
- Manage and monitor marketing spend by maintaining budget control records and assuring adherence to budget
- Support sales, pre-sales, and partner management teams with collaterals, presentations, and market/GTM information
- Participate in business development activities to gain new customers and retain existing customers
- Manage marketing campaigns and events to generate new leads
- Hire, manage and motivate a dynamic marketing team to cover different functions: Marketing Communications, Digital Marketing, Event Management, Market Research, Product Marketing, etc.
- Set departmental goals annually aligned with organizational goals and strategies.
- Cascade down to the subordinates both departmental and organizational goals and strategies
- Ensure that team members understand well what is expected from them and follow up on their performance.
- Work with the TD team to set a development plan for the team
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration specializing in Marketing or Equivalent.
- MBA holder, with specialization in Marketing or International Business or Equivalent.
- (7-10) years of experience in Marketing with prior exposure to IT industry
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
At our amazing office building in Maadi, you will find the perfect place to work with the best talents in the market.
We offer unique benefits:
For your convenience
- Flexible hours .
- Corporate Mobile line for customer interfacing employees.
- Parking facility available for free or at discounted rates.
- Relaxed dress code
For your finances
- Special discounts and credit card facility.
- Social insurance, and retirement plan .
- Performance bonus.
For your health & family
- Private health insurance with full coverage.
- Discounted gym memberships.
For your Growth
- Training program for each employee.
- Team building activities.
- Open door policy, we listen to you carefully.
- Premium tools and online subscriptions.
- Exclusive library of the latest books from Amazon.
At INTDV we’re changing the way people work! , and having a ton of experience along the way. If you believe you have the right skills and want to learn more in a year than most will learn in a decade, you should Apply.