Senior DevOps Engineer
- Establish an automated DevOps release management pipeline which delivers tooling for next generation application development efforts (the Dev) and on-going production operations (the Ops). Cultivate a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery mind set.
- Ensure development teams are provided a full set of DevOps ALM tools by leading the establishment of the right tooling and processes that will result in a fully automated release management pipeline to include: the Automated build process, environment setups, testing scripts, deployments, and production operational metrics/debugging information (to target developers).
- Partner with development and operations teams to develop practical automation solutions and custom modules. Troubleshoot automation issues and find practical solutions that move projects forward in a timely manner.
- Develop environment and automation for high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance..
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies. Continuously evaluate and promote the use of new tools, techniques, frameworks, and platforms.
- Participate and consult in presales activities, hiring, performance and process management / enhancement.
- Automation processes design and development.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential and code secured.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science disciplines.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Solid understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, and ALM tools such as TFS or Jira.
- Experience of build tools like: MSBuild, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, TeamCity
- Experience of containers platforms: Docker, KubernetesExperience of configuration management tools like: Puppet, Chef, Ansible
- Experience of scripting tools: Bash or Powershell
- Experience in Linux administration
- Experience in one of the cloud platforms: Azure, AWS or Google cloud
- Experience of practical implementations of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools within a Scrum Agile methodology.
- Familiarity with Microservices architecture, working experience is a plus
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately with technical teams.
- Excellent influencing and reasoning skills; good at conflict resolution and consensus building.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases.
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Self-driven and proactive spirit.
- High communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good command of English.
At our amazing office building in Maadi, you will find the perfect place to work with the best talents in the market.
We offer unique benefits:
For your convenience
- Flexible hours .
- Corporate Mobile line for customer interfacing employees.
- Parking facility available for free or at discounted rates.
- Relaxed dress code
For your finances
- Special discounts and credit card facility.
- Social insurance, and retirement plan .
- Performance bonus.
For your health & family
- Private health insurance with full coverage.
- Discounted gym memberships.
For your Growth
- Training program for each employee.
- Team building activities.
- Open door policy, we listen to you carefully.
- Premium tools and online subscriptions.
- Exclusive library of the latest books from Amazon.
At Integrated Development we’re changing the way people work! , and having a ton of experience along the way. If you believe you have the right skills and want to learn more in a year than most will learn in a decade, you should Apply.