Digital Marketing specialist
We are seeking a talented Digital Marketing Specialist to assist in the expansion and development of our digital presence across a variety of channels.
This role will play a key role in connecting with the company’s existing and growing audiences through meaningful content and digital best practices. You will find ways to introduce our content to new audiences, create new channel specific content (web & social), and help lay the foundation for our digital future. With a vastly changing digital and communications environment, we are looking for a go-getter with curiosity and passion to stay on top of the latest digital and social media trends.
The successful teammate in this role must possess a current understanding of email marketing and social media marketing best practices and applies them to the execution of our campaigns in collaboration with the Brand Teams
The successful candidate will be responsible for optimizing content on a day-to-day, post-by-post basis for social. This includes writing digital headlines and social language and educating writers and editors on best practices. You’ll also manage social media accounts, create content, track performance of content across all key digital platforms, identify content packaging and promotion opportunities, work with our marketing team and support the activity of staff members participating in these projects. Creativity, collaboration, and a focus on audience experience is a must!
- Build and manage the brands’ social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Collaborate on shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Create a social media posts plan using the editorial calendar.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing and potential customers.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, Facebook,linkedin,instgram,Google+,YouTube, etc.).
- Work to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports global marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization.
- Grow our email list organically, not through bought or rented lists.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Segment lists based on behaviours like past email engagement and website/social interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Data analysis + Feedback.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- SEO Experience is a must.
- 4+ year managing digital and social media channels.
- 1+ years creating digital and social media content, can explain with story.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Experience creating and implementing strategic communications plans.
- Experience analyzing digital metrics and translated data into strategic communication plans.
At our amazing office building in Maadi, you will find the perfect place to work with the best talents in the market.
We offer unique benefits:
For your convenience
- Flexible hours .
- Corporate Mobile line for customer interfacing employees.
- Relaxed dress code
For your finances
- Social insurance .
- Performance bonus.
For your health & family
- Private health insurance with full coverage.
- For your Growth
- Team building activities.
- Open door policy, we listen to you carefully.
- Premium tools and online subscriptions.
- Exclusive library of the latest books from Amazon.
At INTDV we’re changing the way people work! , and having a ton of experience along the way. If you believe you have the right skills and want to learn more in a year than most will learn in a decade, you should Apply.