Solutions/Software Sales Account Manager (Riyadh-KSA)
We are looking for a qualified Sales account manager to join our team. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales.Manage. Responsible for leading a sales team dedicated to meeting the operational needs of assigned client segments.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; Understanding account requirements.
- Effectively maintains and retains existing customers by building long-term relationships.
- Builds customer base by meeting with potential clients and educating them on the benefits of our products and services.
- Expands sales in new and existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications.
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within specified period.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Excellent time and project management skills. You’re always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Participates in continued education to learn about new products and improved sales techniques.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to direct managers.
- Execute additional related tasks assigned by direct manager
- Holding KSA Residence visa is preferred, Saudi National is a major plus.
- Previous experience in the Saudi Market is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, preferably in computer science or related field from recognized university.
- (4-6 ) years of experience software solutions / ERP sales.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Motivated for sales
- Customer oriented
- Ability to work under pressure, meet and exceed targets.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity.