Solutions/Software Sales Account Manager
- We are looking for a qualified Sales account manager to join our team. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales.Manage. Responsible for leading a sales team dedicated to meeting the operational needs of assigned client segments.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; Understanding account requirements.
- Effectively maintains and retains existing customers by building long-term relationships.
- Builds customer base by meeting with potential clients and educating them on the benefits of our products and services.
- Expands sales in new and existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications.
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within specified period.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Excellent time and project management skills. You’re always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Participates in continued education to learn about new products and improved sales techniques.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to direct managers.
- Execute additional related tasks assigned by direct manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, preferably in computer science or related field from recognized university.
- (4-6 ) years of experience software solutions / ERP sales.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Motivated for sales
- Customer oriented
- Ability to work under pressure, meet and exceed targets.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity.
At our amazing office building in Maadi, you will find the perfect place to work with the best talents in the market.
We offer unique benefits:
For your convenience
- Flexible hours .
- Corporate Mobile line for customer interfacing employees.
- Parking facility available for free or at discounted rates.
- Relaxed dress code
For your finances
- Special discounts and credit card facility.
- Social insurance, and retirement plan .
- Performance bonus.
For your health & family
- Private health insurance with full coverage.
- Discounted gym memberships.
For your Growth
- Training program for each employee.
- Team building activities.
- Open door policy, we listen to you carefully.
- Premium tools and online subscriptions.
- Exclusive library of the latest books from Amazon.
At Integrated Development we’re changing the way people work! , and having a ton of experience along the way. If you believe you have the right skills and want to learn more in a year than most will learn in a decade, you should Apply.