Senior Mobile Developer- IOS
- Guide other developers with best practices for code design, code quality, and coding standards. Perform code reviews.
- Own, plan, and perform advanced activities to ensure high performance and continuous improvement of solutions; including code optimization, code re-use, and refactoring.
- Responsible for taking architecture decisions aligned with business value in order to satisfy all architectural aspects, including extensibility, scalability, decoupling, maintainability, and security.
- Handle Improve and manage team DevOps.
- Become the go-to person for all technical, evaluation, and design decisions.
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies. Continuously evaluate and promote the use of new tools, techniques, frameworks, and platforms.
- B.S or MS degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science disciplines
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Solid understanding of object oriented and MVC concepts. Java programming experience is preferred.
- Experience in at least 3 of the following is highly desired: Web development frameworks, UI design, database design, mobile applications, augmented reality, and cloud computing frameworks.
- Experience in any of the following is preferred in IOS, or Titanium.
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Self-driven and proactive spirit.
- High communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good command of English.
At our amazing office building in Maadi, you will find the perfect place to work with the best talents in the market.
We offer unique benefits:
For your convenience
- Flexible hours .
- Corporate Mobile line for customer interfacing employees.
- Parking facility available for free or at discounted rates.
- Relaxed dress code
For your finances
- Special discounts and credit card facility.
- Social insurance, and retirement plan .
- Performance bonus.
For your health & family
- Private health insurance with full coverage.
- Discounted gym memberships.
For your Growth
- Training program for each employee.
- Team building activities.
- Open door policy, we listen to you carefully.
- Premium tools and online subscriptions.
- Exclusive library of the latest books from Amazon.
At Integrated Development we’re changing the way people work! , and having a ton of experience along the way. If you believe you have the right skills and want to learn more in a year than most will learn in a decade, you should Apply.