Senior Software Engineer- .Net
- Produce / write, debug and review code and own the detailed design of all application modules including frontend, backend, and systems integration.
- Write unit tests and fix defects to ensure code quality.
- Guide, mentor and educate other developers with best practices for code design, code quality, and coding standards. Perform code reviews.
- Own, plan, and perform advanced activities to ensure high performance and continuous improvement of solutions; including code optimization, code re-use, and refactoring.
- Responsible for taking architecture decisions aligned with business value in order to satisfy all architectural aspects, including extensibility, scalability, decoupling, maintainability, and security.
- Handle Improve and manage team DevOps.
- Become the go-to person for all technical, evaluation, and design decisions.
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies. Continuously evaluate and promote the use of new tools, techniques, frameworks, and platforms.
- Participate and consult in presales activities, hiring, performance and process management / enhancement.
- Automation processes design and development.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential and code secured.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science disciplines.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Solid understanding of object oriented and MVC concepts.
- Experience in : Web development frameworks, UI design, database design, mobile applications, Microservices, and cloud computing frameworks (AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform, etc.).
- Solid understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, and change control tools such as Jira.
- Experience in integration with 3rd party systems.
- Proven experience working with complex systems and track record of decision making regarding critical design and architectural decisions.
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Self-driven and proactive spirit.
- High communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good command of English.
At our amazing office building in Maadi, you will find the perfect place to work with the best talents in the market.
We offer unique benefits:
For your convenience
- Flexible hours .
- Corporate Mobile line for customer interfacing employees.
- Parking facility available for free or at discounted rates.
- Relaxed dress code
For your finances
- Special discounts and credit card facility.
- Social insurance, and retirement plan .
- Performance bonus.
For your health & family
- Private health insurance with full coverage.
- Discounted gym memberships.
For your Growth
- Training program for each employee.
- Team building activities.
- Open door policy, we listen to you carefully.
- Premium tools and online subscriptions.
- Exclusive library of the latest books from Amazon.
At Integrated Development we’re changing the way people work! , and having a ton of experience along the way. If you believe you have the right skills and want to learn more in a year than most will learn in a decade, you should Apply.