Software Quality Control Manager
To inspect the final products to make sure it has been built to meet customer expectations. A great quality manager is thorough and observant with an eye for detail.
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Selects and utilizes tools and methodologies to ensure that software tests identify defects and comply with quality standards.
- Evaluates test results against expected results, implements improvements to process and recommends alternative testing as needed.
- Drafts, revises and approves test plans and scripts
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science disciplines.
- Proven experience as a quality manager.
- Formal education or a recognized certification in testing (e.g. ITI Software testing track, ISTQB, etc.)
- Prior experience in testing automation.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage.
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written.
- Conscientious and responsible.
- A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Highly detail-oriented.
At our amazing office building in Maadi, you will find the perfect place to work with the best talents in the market.
We offer unique benefits:
For your convenience
- Flexible hours .
- Corporate Mobile line for customer interfacing employees.
- Parking facility available for free or at discounted rates.
- Relaxed dress code
For your finances
- Special discounts and credit card facility.
- Social insurance, and retirement plan .
- Performance bonus.
For your health & family
- Private health insurance with full coverage.
- Discounted gym memberships.
For your Growth
- Training program for each employee.
- Team building activities.
- Open door policy, we listen to you carefully.
- Premium tools and online subscriptions.
- Exclusive library of the latest books from Amazon.
At Integrated Development we’re changing the way people work! , and having a ton of experience along the way. If you believe you have the right skills and want to learn more in a year than most will learn in a decade, you should Apply.