Internal Audit & risk Managment Manager
Improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. Possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
Areas of Experience:
- Internal Audit.
- Enterprise Risk Management.
- Information Systems IS Security.
- Governance of Enterprise IT.
- Corporate Governance & Compliance.
- Forensic Audit.
- Statutory Audit & Financial Accounting.
- CPA Certified Public Auditor.
- CIA Certified Internal Auditor.
- CRMA Certification in Risk Management Assurance.
- CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor.
- CISM Certified Information Security Manager.
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 5 +Proven working experience.
- Strong process improvement and change management skills
- Strong Project and Program Management skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Track record of flexibility and learning agility
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects with teams
- Demonstrates creative problem-solving skills
- Identifies and resolves issues effectively and appropriately
- Handles confidential information appropriately
- Prefered :
- CGEIT Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT.
- CFE Certified Fraud Examiner.
- CMA Certified Management Accountant.
- CA Charted Accountant.
- CRISC Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control.
At our amazing office building in Maadi, you will find the perfect place to work with the best talents in the market.
We offer unique benefits:
For your convenience
- Flexible hours .
- Corporate Mobile line for customer interfacing employees.
- Parking facility available for free or at discounted rates.
- Relaxed dress code
For your finances
- Special discounts and credit card facility.
- Social insurance, and retirement plan .
- Performance bonus.
For your health & family
- Private health insurance with full coverage.
- Discounted gym memberships.
For your Growth
- Training program for each employee.
- Team building activities.
- Open door policy, we listen to you carefully.
- Premium tools and online subscriptions.
- Exclusive library of the latest books from Amazon.
At INTDV we’re changing the way people work! , and having a ton of experience along the way. If you believe you have the right skills and want to learn more in a year than most will learn in a decade, you should Apply.