Product Owner - Software
- The Product Owner owns the core company product and is responsible for product success, making sure that the product creates value for our customers and meets market demands. As a product owner, you will be working in a collaborative environment designing, planning and building our next generation enterprise solutions.
- Evaluate data and insights for comprehensive strategy planning
- Establish timelines and product benchmarks
- Develop data and analytics roadmap
- Consolidate data into user stories and necessary product requirements
- Establish initiatives and align with cross-functional goals
- Collaborate with UI/UX team, product scrum team, and product leaders to establish timeline workflows and goals
- Ensure product aligns with company mission and goals
- Work with Scaled Agile framework to ensure data is secure
- Responsible for ownership of product voice and vision
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, preferably Engineering or computer Science.
- 5+ years' experience in the fields of business intelligence, analytics, big data, distributed systems and/or cloud computing, ideally including roles as business analyst, project manager, technical analyst, solutions architect, etc.
- Solid understanding of the product lifecycle.
- In-depth understanding of Agile methodologies, technical understanding of products, and up-to-date on industry standards and best practices.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel); working knowledge of software development.
- Comfortable working with multiple teams, in-house and remote.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Accurate and precise attention to details.
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with business analysts, UI/UX team, leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional organization, problem solving, and analytical skills.
At our amazing office building in Maadi, you will find the perfect place to work with the best talents in the market.
We offer unique benefits:
For your convenience
- Flexible hours .
- Corporate Mobile line for customer interfacing employees.
- Parking facility available for free or at discounted rates.
- Relaxed dress code
For your finances
- Special discounts and credit card facility.
- Social insurance, and retirement plan .
- Performance bonus.
For your health & family
- Private health insurance with full coverage.
- Discounted gym memberships.
For your Growth
- Training program for each employee.
- Team building activities.
- Open door policy, we listen to you carefully.
- Premium tools and online subscriptions.
- Exclusive library of the latest books from Amazon.
At Integrated Development we’re changing the way people work! , and having a ton of experience along the way. If you believe you have the right skills and want to learn more in a year than most will learn in a decade, you should Apply.