Process Automation Implementer
- Responsible for Automate the whole ERP Department system process.
- Responsible for the company internal ERP implementation, training, support and maintenance.
- Meets with the client before and after the sale is made.
- Instructs and trains users on use of ERP solution.
- Good understanding and applying business and operational processes including Sales/purchase, human resources, payroll and point of sale, CRM and other modules.
- System analysis, help project manager to lead the sessions to collect data, documents and other information and create specifications that describe how the system will be implemented for the client.
- Following all the meetings, implements a project plan and schedule that lists each task in the implementation project, the person with accountability for the task and the task's due date. Specialists distribute the project plan to the entire team to get their feedback and confirm the project milestone dates.
- Troubleshoot and respond to system requests by providing detailed resolutions to supported customers within the pre-determined time frame of the contracted service level agreement.
- Follow through with customers whose issues are not closed to Identify solutions to work around open issues that are under investigation or pending resolution to the tickets assigned by a Team Lead or Manager.
- Complete, maintain all company paperwork in a timely, accurate and efficient manner alongside the company’s guidelines.
- Engagement and communication with ERP providers.
- Business process automation.
- Maintain information confidentiality.
- Maintain the implementation process documentation and assure information availability.
- Participate in presales and ERP team hiring activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, IS/IT, or Computer Science.
- (2-5) years of experience.
- Good knowledge of business processes & accounting
- Previous experience in ERP implementation
- Quick and autonomous learner
- Excellent communication skills
- Affinity with the IT world
- Excellent planning and communication skills
- Ability to learn fast and execute accordingly
- An affinity with the IT world, you understand what an ERP is and what open source is
- Fluent in English
At our amazing office building in Maadi, you will find the perfect place to work with the best talents in the market.
We offer unique benefits:
For your convenience
- Flexible hours .
- Corporate Mobile line for customer interfacing employees.
- Parking facility available for free or at discounted rates.
- Relaxed dress code
For your finances
- Special discounts and credit card facility.
- Social insurance, and retirement plan .
- Performance bonus.
For your health & family
- Private health insurance with full coverage.
- Discounted gym memberships.
For your Growth
- Training program for each employee.
- Team building activities.
- Open door policy, we listen to you carefully.
- Premium tools and online subscriptions.
- Exclusive library of the latest books from Amazon.
At INTDV we’re changing the way people work! , and having a ton of experience along the way. If you believe you have the right skills and want to learn more in a year than most will learn in a decade, you should Apply.