Senior Business Analyst - Software Solutions
- We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features. The successful candidate will play a critical role in gathering and documenting business requirements, process models, facilitate technical and business sessions with delivery team, product owners, and stakeholders, and collaborate with the project manager to facilitate Agile ceremonies, monitor project dependencies and risks .
- Collect, analyze, and document stakeholder requirements.
- Participate in the identification of pain-points for existing solutions or customer operations.
- Design solution and expected system operation from business perspective.
- Able to empathize with the end-user.
- Collaborate with the solution architect to refine the business design along technical constraints.
- Collaborate with UX team to ensure UX design aligns completely with documented business requirements.
- Perform detailed functional and non-functional solution requirements specifications.
- Lead and coach senior business analysts.
- Work on analysis for products and/or projects as per the assignment.
- Support developers and QC engineers by clarifying requirements or business concerns raised anytime within the development lifecycle.
- Estimate effort for business analysis activities.
- Participate in product creating time plan and specify product milestones after consolidating efforts collected from the development, quality, and UX teams.
- Perform market analysis and research.
- Support the product manager in product positioning, release planning, and vision/roadmap creation/update.
- Demonstrate to stakeholders the solution scope, business value, solution design, requirements, and identified risks.
- Backlog grooming; writing, managing, verifying, and prioritizing user stories.
- Defect management and change control.
- Documentation of acceptance criteria and acceptance of implemented user stories.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science disciplines.
- 5+ years of experience in the same field.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Strong grasp of business analysis.
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Self-driven and proactive spirit.
- High communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good command of English.
- Strong ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Prior experience with scrum methodology is a plus.
At our amazing office building in Maadi, you will find the perfect place to work with the best talents in the market.
We offer unique benefits:
For your convenience
- Flexible hours .
- Corporate Mobile line for customer interfacing employees.
- Parking facility available for free or at discounted rates.
- Relaxed dress code
For your finances
- Special discounts and credit card facility.
- Social insurance, and retirement plan .
- Performance bonus.
For your health & family
- Private health insurance with full coverage.
- Discounted gym memberships.
For your Growth
- Training program for each employee.
- Team building activities.
- Open door policy, we listen to you carefully.
- Premium tools and online subscriptions.
- Exclusive library of the latest books from Amazon.
At INTDV we’re changing the way people work! , and having a ton of experience along the way. If you believe you have the right skills and want to learn more in a year than most will learn in a decade, you should Apply.