Legal and Compliance Manager
We are hiring a Legal and Compliance Manager to ensure our company`s adheres to legal standards and in-house policies. He/ She will be responsible for enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as provide guidance on compliance matters.
- Provide advice in relation to laws and regulations affecting the organization.
- Provide legal advice in connection with major business initiatives and transactions, including corporate acquisitions/disposals.
- Prepare, review, negotiate and settle all other legal documentation and contracts.
- In charge of the corporate secretarial function.
- Brief and communicate with external legal counsel as required.
- Implement and monitor systems and procedures to ensure that the organization is complying with all laws, industry codes of conduct and company policies.
- Maintain awareness of legal compliance requirements and communicate any changes to staff.
- Provide advice on legal compliance issues as required.
- Apply and monitor the internal control and compliance program on Company’s departments.
- Research and analyze legal sources such as Judicial Decisions, Legal Articles, Treaties, and other legal codes in all countries in which ID exists or conducts business and Defend the company's interests in front of Courts.
- Hold and Participate in negotiations, prepare pre-contractual agreements and initiate contracts.
- Prepare and organize the companies' general and board meetings.
- Select, train & mentor all the legal department members.
- Build a network of legal advisors and consultants where our company conduct business to sustain dynamic and on time legal support.
- Set Departmental goals annually aligned with Organizational goals & strategies.
- Cascade down to subordinates both Departmental & organizational goals & strategies.
- Bachelor's Degree of law or equivalent required.
- 8+ years of related experience.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities at the same time.
- Ability to communicate actively and continuously with people within and outside individual network.
- Organizational skills to keep a well-managed document repository and calendar with schedules, deliverables, project status. Ideally, this repository is in the form of tool that allows key stakeholders to navigate through on their own and find all the information they need.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and carry out assignments that are sensitive in nature.
- Ability to set clear expectations.
- Ability to interact effectively with executive levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
At our amazing office building in Maadi, you will find the perfect place to work with the best talents in the market.
We offer unique benefits:
For your convenience
- Flexible hours .
- Corporate Mobile line for customer interfacing employees.
- Parking facility available for free or at discounted rates.
- Relaxed dress code
For your finances
- Special discounts and credit card facility.
- Social insurance, and retirement plan .
- Performance bonus.
For your health & family
- Private health insurance with full coverage.
- Discounted gym memberships.
For your Growth
- Training program for each employee.
- Team building activities.
- Open door policy, we listen to you carefully.
- Premium tools and online subscriptions.
- Exclusive library of the latest books from Amazon.
At INTDV we’re changing the way people work! , and having a ton of experience along the way. If you believe you have the right skills and want to learn more in a year than most will learn in a decade, you should Apply.