Senior Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a talented and creative Marketing Specialist who will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion. He/ She should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas.
- conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Manage our online and offline Internal and external communication with clients and employees.
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration specializing in Marketing or any other equivalent.
- (4-6) years of experience in the same field
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
At our amazing office building in Maadi, you will find the perfect place to work with the best talents in the market.
We offer unique benefits:
For your convenience
- Flexible hours .
- Corporate Mobile line for customer interfacing employees.
- For your finances
- Social insurance, and retirement plan .
- Performance bonus.
For your health & family
- Private health insurance with full coverage.
- For your Growth
- Training program for each employee.
- Team building activities.
- Open door policy, we listen to you carefully.
- Premium tools and online subscriptions.
- At INTDV we’re changing the way people work! , and having a ton of experience along the way. If you believe you have the right skills and want to learn more in a year than most will learn in a decade, you should Apply.