Senior Software Engineer- JAVA
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.He/She will manage Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science disciplines.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Experience in : Web development frameworks, UI design, database design, mobile applications, microservices, and cloud computing frameworks (AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform, etc.).
- Solid understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, and change control tools such as Jira.
- Experience in integration with 3rd party systems.
- Proven experience working with complex systems and track record of decision making regarding critical design and architectural decisions.
- Proven working experience in Java development.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc).
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Self-driven and proactive spirit.
- High communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good command of English.
At our amazing office building in Maadi, you will find the perfect place to work with the best talents in the market.
We offer unique benefits:
For your convenience
- Flexible hours .
- Corporate Mobile line for customer interfacing employees.
- Parking facility available for free or at discounted rates.
- Relaxed dress code
For your finances
- Special discounts and credit card facility.
- Social insurance, and retirement plan .
- Performance bonus.
For your health & family
- Private health insurance with full coverage.
- Discounted gym memberships.
For your Growth
- Training program for each employee.
- Team building activities.
- Open door policy, we listen to you carefully.
- Premium tools and online subscriptions.
- Exclusive library of the latest books from Amazon.
At Integrated Development we’re changing the way people work! , and having a ton of experience along the way. If you believe you have the right skills and want to learn more in a year than most will learn in a decade, you should Apply.