As the technical architect, you’ll be responsible for defining the overall structure of a program or system. You’ll act as project manager, overseeing IT assignments that are aimed at improving the business, and ensuring all parts of the project run smoothly.
- Undertake structured analysis of technical issues, translating this analysis into technical designs that describe a solution Plan and design the structure of a technology solutio
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
- Look for opportunities to collaborate and reuse components, communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- BS or MS degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science disciplines.
- 10+ years of experience.
- Experience in Micro-services, design patterns.
- Experience is code refactoring.
- Good communication with clients/operational managers – listening and providing answers
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to build from good relationships with clients/operational managers and colleagues
- Ability to gather and assimilate information
- Up to date knowledge of technical applications
- Good knowledge of quality standards, legislation and best practice
- Ability to be adapt and priorities
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
At our amazing office building in Maadi, you will find the perfect place to work with the best talents in the market.
We offer unique benefits:
For your convenience
- Flexible hours .
- Corporate Mobile line for customer interfacing employees.
- Parking facility available for free or at discounted rates.
- Relaxed dress code
For your finances
- Special discounts and credit card facility.
- Social insurance, and retirement plan .
- Performance bonus.
For your health & family
- Private health insurance with full coverage.
- Discounted gym memberships.
For your Growth
- Training program for each employee.
- Team building activities.
- Open door policy, we listen to you carefully.
- Premium tools and online subscriptions.
- Exclusive library of the latest books from Amazon.
At Integrated Development we’re changing the way people work! , and having a ton of experience along the way. If you believe you have the right skills and want to learn more in a year than most will learn in a decade, you should Apply.