Our ideal candidate is a talented hands-on , who is up-to-date with the technology fore-front and passionate about contributing software and ideas for broad customer impact. S/he is highly self-motivated, results oriented person and has a high sense of ownership. S/he should be agile with high tolerance of uncertainty, a rapid prototyper and having a wide-spectrum of skills.
- Understand company needs to define system specifications
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
- BS or MS degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science disciplines.
- 10+ years of experience.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Solid understanding of object oriented and MVC concepts.
- Experience in at least 5 of the following is highly desired: Web development frameworks, UI design, database design, mobile applications, microservices, and cloud computing frameworks (AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform, etc.).
- Solid understanding and experience in scalable web architecture, performance optimization and security.
- Experience in Micro-services, design patterns.
- Experience is code refactoring.
- Proficient in database design and optimization.
- Experience in modern automation tools and development operations.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, and change control tools such as Jira and MS TFS.
- Experience in integration with 3rd party systems.
- Proven experience working with complex systems and track record of decision making regarding critical design and architectural decisions for high traffic and high performance production environments.
- Passionate about technology, and has interest in emerging tools, trends and techniques across the industry.
At our amazing office building in Maadi, you will find the perfect place to work with the best talents in the market.
We offer unique benefits:
For your convenience
- Flexible hours .
- Corporate Mobile line for customer interfacing employees.
- Parking facility available for free or at discounted rates.
- Relaxed dress code
For your finances
- Special discounts and credit card facility.
- Social insurance, and retirement plan .
- Performance bonus.
For your health & family
- Private health insurance with full coverage.
- Discounted gym memberships.
For your Growth
- Training program for each employee.
- Team building activities.
- Open door policy, we listen to you carefully.
- Premium tools and online subscriptions.
- Exclusive library of the latest books from Amazon.
At Integrated Development we’re changing the way people work! , and having a ton of experience along the way. If you believe you have the right skills and want to learn more in a year than most will learn in a decade, you should Apply.