- Handling day to day accounting process by supervising accounting team.
- Receive and process payment requests from all departments within 2 working days.
- Issue checks after reviewing banks balances.
- Monitor and settle cash imprests and cash advances.
- Account for Fixed asset depreciation.
- Amortize prepaid expenses.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Support month-end and year-end closing process.
- Participate in preparing monthly reports.
- Assist with tax and external audits.
- Execute any other additional tasks as required.
- Allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce.
- Post graduate studies are preferable.
- Very good command of English language is a must.
- Min (3-5) years of experience.
At our amazing office building in Maadi, you will find the perfect place to work with the best talents in the market.
We offer unique benefits:
For your convenience
- Flexible hours .
- Corporate Mobile line for customer interfacing employees.
- Parking facility available for free or at discounted rates.
- Relaxed dress code
For your finances
- Special discounts and credit card facility.
- Social insurance, and retirement plan .
- Performance bonus.
For your health & family
- Private health insurance with full coverage.
- Discounted gym memberships.
For your Growth
- Training program for each employee.
- Team building activities.
- Open door policy, we listen to you carefully.
- Premium tools and online subscriptions.
- Exclusive library of the latest books from Amazon.
At Integrated Development we’re changing the way people work! , and having a ton of experience along the way. If you believe you have the right skills and want to learn more in a year than most will learn in a decade, you should Apply.