We are expanding quickly, wisely and looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to oversee the conception, implementation and analysis of internal and external projects along with building up the required processes for sustainability and growth.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project.
- Manage suppliers and 3rd party vendors.
- Project budgeting and financial planning, project charter and cost control.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Interface with customers on the project and business level.
- Participate and contribute in pre-sales activities.
- SLA design and management.
- Apply both Waterfall and Scrum activities.
- Manage integration and multi project scope / programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, preferably Engineering or computer science
- 4-6 years of experience in project management
- Technical background is a must with experience in software development and web technologies
- PMP certified is a must
- Proven track record in successful delivery for large scale software projects
- MBA , Lean Six Sigma are highly preferred
- Excellent skills in particularly MS Project, MS TFS (Jira is a plus )
- Ability to work across cultural and organizational boundaries, and operate successfully in an intense business environment.
- Experience in working under stress and responding to deadlines imposed by emergency situations.
- experience in software solutions (ERP, Web applications development, Mobile development…etc.)