Business Intelligence Engineer
We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.
In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator. If you also have a business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will enhance our business intelligence system to help us make better decisions.
Developing business metrics and insights from complex datasets, This role work closely with data engineers, software development engineers, knowledge engineers, product managers, and business leaders to produce reports and analyses that help improve products capabilities across multiple information verticals.The best candidate must be able to turn ambiguous business questions into clearly defined problems, develop quantifiable metrics, and implement Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) processes to support all data needs across the organization.
- Interview stakeholders to gather business requirements and translate them into data and analytic requirements for software development engineers and data engineers.
- Write Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) jobs to calculate business metrics.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Monitor and troubleshoot operational or data issues in the data pipelines.
- Review and audit existing ETL jobs and SQL queries.
- Designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions
- Identify and recommend opportunities to automate systems and tools.
- Analyze data from many sources and present key findings to improve products, customer experience, and other business metrics.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms (e.g. MicroStrategy)
- Create tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes)
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in analytics, data engineering, business intelligence or related field.
- Experience using, writing and optimizing SQL queries in a business environment.
- Knowledge of data warehouse technical architecture, infrastructure components, ETL and reporting/analytic tools and environments.
- Experience in business intelligence software (Tableau, Qlikview, MicroStrategy) and ETL software.
- Strong communication and presentation skills necessary to build effective working relationships and positively influence decision making
- Strong business acumen.
- Experience in performing regression analysis and building classification models using machine learning algorithms.
- Experience in voice recognition and information retrieval analytics.
- Coding proficiency Python and/or R.
- Experience with AWS technologies including Redshift, RDS, S3, EMR.
At our amazing office building in Maadi, you will find the perfect place to work with the best talents in the market.
We offer unique benefits:
For your convenience
- Flexible hours .
- Corporate Mobile line for customer interfacing employees.
- Parking facility available for free or at discounted rates.
- Relaxed dress code
For your finances
- Special discounts and credit card facility.
- Social insurance, and retirement plan .
- Performance bonus.
For your health & family
- Private health insurance with full coverage.
- Discounted gym memberships.
For your Growth
- Training program for each employee.
- Team building activities.
- Open door policy, we listen to you carefully.
- Premium tools and online subscriptions.
- Exclusive library of the latest books from Amazon.
At INTDV we’re changing the way people work! , and having a ton of experience along the way. If you believe you have the right skills and want to learn more in a year than most will learn in a decade, you should Apply.